Thursday, January 14, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Sweet Peeks Day 4

Hi Friends!   Welcome to Day 4 of our 2016 January Product Release! 
If you are just joining us, CLICK HERE to start at Day 1 of our Sweet Peek Week.
Today we are introducing Key to My Heart & SugarCuts - Key to My Heart coordinating die.
Pattern Paper: Crate Paper- Wonder
My Minds Eye- Fancy That
Pink Paislee- Cedar Lane- Embellishments
 
Other SugarPea Design products used:
 
 
This card has to be one of my favorites from this release. I am just loving the look of the new stamps and dies with these pattern papers and embellishments.
 
 



SugarCuts - Key To My Heart Coordinating die
Would you like to win the Key to My Heart stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment over at the SugarPea Design Blog.
Want an extra entry to win...
 Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 
All winners during our January Product Release will be announced on Sunday, January 17th. So you have all week to comment!
See you back here tomorrow for more !!

14 comments:

  1. I love all these pretty layers and details! Beautiful card!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Very sweet card!! I need this set to make new home cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I absolutely loved that died "home" the first time I saw it, & I still love it. It is on my list at the top when I place my order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! I love how you used the key to make a new home card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great papers and I like the tag attached to the key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely background and reat card for a new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cross-hatched heart is pretty cool on your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is great. It has such a warm feeling to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, loving that background!:-)

    ReplyDelete