Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Spectrum Noir- March Challenge ~ Show us your sparkle

Hello, hope you are all having a good evening!? A new month has just started and that means time for a new challenge over at Spectrum Noir
This month is all about, showing us your sparkle... you can interpret that in many different ways. 
For my project I will be showcasing my sparkle in two different ways, using sequins & Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens.


Stamp Set- Some Odd Girl- Mr. Octopus

I stamped my images and sentiment directly onto some Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock
I water colored using my Spectrum Aquas, colors used included...

Teal, Aquamarine, Magenta, Yellow, Red Violet & Charcoal

I colored my Aquas onto an acrylic block and then picked up the colors using a water brush. 
I am impatient so I used my heat gun to dry the image. I  like using this method because I can manipulate the way the colors will dry. I then sprinkled some droplet of water randomly to image and blotted with a paper towel. 

Now that everything was dry, I went back in to use my Spectrum Sparkle Pens, colors used, include...

Cosmos, Violet & Clear. 

It's hard to see all the sparkle but trust me it's there. The ocean background was completely covered using the clear sparkle pen. Mr. octopus is very sparkle too!

Now all that was left was to add my sequins and specks of glitter. 

Hope you all enjoyed today's creation and we would love for you to all come along and play in this months challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment