Friday, January 27, 2017

My Favorite Things- Guest Designer- Day 3


This post is bittersweet for me, I'm so sad my time as Guest Designer is up here at MFT Stamps. I just want to say a huge thank you to MFT for having me these past couple weeks, I've had an absolute blast.  I have saved the best for last, at least I think. Anyone who knows me, knows my obsession with owls, even my blog is done in all owls. I couldn't decide on just one owl for this card, so I decided to use them all and create my own owl background. I colored them in all pastel colors using Copic Markers. I wanted my sentiment to stand out so I popped it on top of a pastel heart layer using the, Stitched Heart Grid. I normally don't keep cards for myself but I think this one will be added to my craftroom shelf.

I'm Owl Yours

Products Used: 

Guess Who's Missing You? Me 


Products Used:

For this card I mixed and match the I'm Owl Yours & the branch from the Harvest Buddies stamp set to create my little scene. I decided to do a little no line coloring to give my images a softer look. I popped images up on card base that I turned into a shaker card. I used some pink chalk to create the clouds. You could easily switch up the sentiment on this card and turn it into a Valentines day card. 

Hope you've all enjoyed my creations these past 2 weeks.
Thank you all for stopping by and taking a look at me creations.

1 comment: