Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Farm Fresh Challenge- 3D

http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm! Our Farm Fresh Challenges start on the first of every month and run for an entire month to give you more time to enter. To top it all off, the prize amount is $50!!! Can you believe it?!! At the end of the month you could possibly win a $50 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!!

Now on to our February Farm Fresh Challenge. This month our challenge is:

3D Projects!

Here is my 3D creation... I warn you ahead of time I may have skipped a couple holidays along the way in order to create this :)


Okay, I know, I know.. I get that we haven't even had Valentines day yet, but as soon as I seen this carrot treat box in my Silhouette library I had to make it!

I then made this cute little tag using some papers from the Bunnyville paper pad by Doodlebug Designs.
I used the ADORABLE, Easter Bean digi stamp from The Greeting Farm Shop.

Pattern Papers used for carrot:
Doodlebug Designs- dot-grid-daisy-stripe
rainbow petite prints
Basic Grey- Fiction

I colored using my Copic Markers:

Hat: B60,BV31,BV23,R20,R00,R30
Skin: E0000,E00,E04,E11,E21,R21
Hair: E11,E13,E15,E18
Dress: RV04,RV09,RV19,RV25
Egg: Y00,Y11,Y13,Y15,YG11,YG13,YG17,B04,B14,B16
 Now be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to read the rules and link up your card.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment