Friday, August 11, 2017

The Greeting Farm -Day Three, August Previews- Beeping Awesome

Welcome back to our 3rd and Final day of out August Release previews, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Tuesday, August 15th. 
  Don’t forget, we will have a New Release Blog Hop on the 15th, where 1 lucky winner will receive the new stamp sets! Today, we are featuring another fun set called "Beeping Awesome".
Here is my card featuring the new stamps from today's set.

I created this fun chalkboard seen by brushing some black cardstock with no-stick embossing powder. I then stamped my images using some white ink. I then splattered the paper using a paint brush and some watered down, white acrylic paint. 

To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back Tuesday to join us for the new release bloghop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment