Monday, November 13, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Day 2 previews, Tiny Plans

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 2 of Previews for our November Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Wednesday, September 15th. 
 Also, don't forget we will have our New Release Blog Hop as well, where 1 lucky winner will receive the new stamp sets! Today, we are featuring an adorable new planner set called, "Tiny Plans".

This has to be my favorite set of this months release. There are a whopping 34 stamps in this release, including images and words. 
This stamp sets makes you want to have plans just so you can use it. My calendar is going to be pretty open after this month other than boring ol' work and my physical therapy appointments, I'll have to think of some things so I can use them more.


To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back Tomorrow as we share our final day of previews. 

2 comments:

  1. These stamps are so fun to use in planners !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome. Can't wait to get my hands on some. I like the simple planner style myself as well.

    ReplyDelete