Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Craftin' Desert Divas- March Release in Review- Let's Do Lunch

Hello everyone, hope your all having a splendid Tuesday. I have a card to share with you all today as part of the Craftin Desert Diva, March review. I will be sharing a new/different card with you for the next three days. 1st card is from the new, Let's Do Lunch stamp set.


I also used the sweet little house from the Donut Party stamp set.  
I colored everything using my copic markers and then layered on top my my die cut base using the, Fancy Frame Dies
I used my Brother Scan and Cut to cut out all my images and and then layered and popped them up using some 3D foam tape. 
I hope you all enjoyed today's creation and if you haven't made a purchase yet, head on over to the store and do so now!
Thanks 
Brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment